Back Pain Therapy
If you have a back pain problem, you can take some comfort in the fact that you’re not alone — back pain is one of the leading causes of ER visits, it will at some point affect 80% of people in the US, and it causes more global disability than any other pain.
How we treat back pain at Peak Form Medical Clinic
Although back pain as a condition is common, there are multiple causes and a wide range of treatments. Physical therapy provides a proven non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical option to managing, preventing and providing relief for back and lower back pain. At Peak Form Medical Clinic we will provide:
- Whole body assessment
- Neurological assessment
- Clinically proven protocols
- Evidence-based techniques
- Joint mobilization/manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization/manipulation
- Body mechanics assessment/correction
- Tailored home exercise program
- Management and prevention strategies.
People often have been living with back pain for so long that they think the condition isn’t treatable except with surgery or medication — it is! If back pain is affecting how you go about your day, physical therapy can be the solution.