Workplace Injury Management and Rehabilitation
We offer best-practice, comprehensive injury management treatment and rehabilitation plans administered by occupational medicine experts:
- Our physicians are Level II accredited and Board-Certified
- Our certified and highly trained physical therapists see all patients — we do not use aides
- Our staff has in-depth knowledge of the Division of Workers’ Compensation Medical Treatment Guidelines.
We begin each treatment plan with a careful analysis and evaluation of the employee’s condition. We establish a trust relationship with the patient, and communicate treatment guidelines and standard of care. Our plans feature:
- Timely and effective treatment
- Latest evidence-based clinical tools and methodologies
- Exercise-based physical therapy treatment programs for the home
- Personalized one-on-one care for speedier recovery and return to work.
Our goal is to involve the employee in the healing process to ensure a healthy, speedy return to work with information and training on how to remain safe on the job.