Workers’ Compensation Program
When you have injured or ill employees, you want to be assured that they will receive excellent care — and you want a medical partner experienced in the complex Workers’ Compensation process. We’re Workers’ Comp experts, and we’re here to help.
We’re Workers’ Compensation experts, and through the WorkSTEPS functional employment testing program we help you create a safer, more productive workplace while lowering your Workers’ comp claims.
At Peak Form Medical Clinic’s state-of-the-art facilities we:
- Provide quality, cost effective work-related injury care and rehabilitation
- Partner with you to help your business navigate insurance and regulatory Workers’ Compensation issues
- Prioritize timely and thorough communication with you and your insurance carrier regarding employee treatment, claim status and recovery through full-work status.
Workplace Injury Management and Rehabilitation Services
We offer professional assessment and treatment plans administered by:
- Board-certified Level II accredited physicians expert in occupational medicine
- Highly trained and certified physical therapists
- Staff with in-depth knowledge of the Division of Workers’ Compensation Medical Treatment Guidelines.
After causality is established, our staff makes an in-depth evaluation of the employee’s condition. We establish a trust relationship with each patient and communicate treatment guidelines and standard of care. Our goal is to involve the employee in the healing process to ensure a healthy, speedy return to work with the right information and training in how to remain safe on the job.
Claim Management Services
Our medical providers have expert knowledge about — and adhere strictly to — the Colorado Workers’ Comp guidelines. We maintain all records electronically via our best practices Medical Records System.
To promote the timely, cost-effective processing and resolutions of claims we:
- Coordinate all occupational health care services
- Maintain excellent communications with the employer contact
- Transmit all information as required for state- and employer-mandated compensation reports
- Communicate screening results/appointment details to employer contact
- Keep claims moving towards resolution and return to full-work status.
Return to Work Program
- Work Conditioning
- Work Hardening Therapy
- Fit For Duty Evaluations
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Impairment Rating