Careers at PFMC
The Peak Form Team is passionate about improving quality of life through occupational medicine and physical therapy. Peak Form Medical Clinic staff are:
- Certified, experienced, exceptional, highly professional
- Dedicated to life-long learning and current with latest techniques and treatment options
- Compassionate, with the time and skill to give patients personalized one-on-one care
- Proud to put patient needs first
Why choose to work at Peak Form Medical Clinic?
Peak Form Medical Clinic is a leader in occupational medicine and outpatient physical therapy for patients in and around the Colorado Front Range area. We are an industry-leading team of experts dedicated to comprehensive care with a personal touch.
Peak Form is always looking for talented individuals in these areas:
- Physicians (medical doctors (MDs)
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs))
- Medical Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Office Support Staff
Peak Form Medical Clinic offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package:
- Health Insurance (including medical, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Package (after 2 years)
- Training, Development & Career Growth
- Career Development Opportunities
- Continuing Education Programs
We look forward to adding highly qualified, motivated members to our team. Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
We also value hands-on experience and mentoring. To express interest in an opportunity to intern or volunteer, please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.