About Peak Form Medical Clinic
Our Boulder and Brighton medical clinics provide the best in Physical Therapy and
Occupational Medicine services to both the communities we are proud to serve.
Who We Are
Peak Form is a locally owned company with deep ties to both the communities we are proud to serve:
- 2003 Peak Form Physical Therapy founded in Boulder by Jeanette Hrubes, Clinic Director & Senior Physical Therapist
- 2007 Peak Form opens a Physical Therapy facility in Brighton
- 2016 Peak Form expands, opening Peak Form Occupational Medical Services Clinic at a state-of-the-art location in Brighton
- 2017 Peak Form opens a brand new medical clinic in Boulder, offering Occupational Medicine and Physical Therapy
- 2018 Peak Form continues to grow their business, with up-to-the-minute expertise in Workers’ Comp, Return to Work, and Employee testing services
A grateful Thank-You to the Brighton Investment Program!
Their matching-funds grant enabled us to re-pave our Brighton Clinic parking lot. Please take a look: we’re feeling proud!
Peak Form Medical Clinic Team
We Deliver the Best in Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Occupational Medicine
- Greg Clayton – Physical Therapist
- Lindsey Deneen – Physical Therapist (bio coming soon)
- Lorinda Emmanuel, PT, DPT, CLT
- Stephanie Hansen, PT, DPT, CSCS, CEAS
- Jeanette Hrubes, Chief Executive Officer/ Senior Physical Therapist
- Hali Jones – Physical Therapist
- Lance Moore, Clinic Director – Brighton, Physical Therapist
- Tess Steele (bio coming soon)