Peak Form Medical Clinic (PFMC) wants to address questions and concerns that you may have regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment,
- Colorado Governor’s Office,
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) at the Department of Labor.
At this time, Peak Form Medical Clinic will continue to welcome patients into our clinics, which will operate during our normal business hours. To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff, PFMC has instituted several additional procedures and safety protocols.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed in the facility. Visitors, other than those accompanying minors, will be asked to wait in the car.
- All patients/ guardians will be asked to complete a specific COVID-19 screening tool upon entry to facility.
- All patient’s/guardian’s temperature will be taken and recorded upon entry into facility.
- Heightened sanitation processes and personal safety protocols.
- Informational take-home brochures in English and Spanish are available from the CDC regarding COVID-19:
- What you need to know about Coronavirus 2019
- What to do if you are sick with the Coronavirus 2019
- Large posters are displayed on our clinic walls, from the CDC, describing to stay home if you are sick, and how to take precautionary measures – i.e. frequent hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at the entrance and throughout our clinics.
- Messaging is provided to direct sick patients to re-schedule with Peak Form Medical Clinic’s HIPAA compliant Tele-Medicine service.
- Our providers (both Physical Therapy and Occupational Medicine) can perform medical visits via a secured, HIPAA-compliant video link.
- For injured workers we will generate our usual forms for workers’ compensation, including a W164 that recommends work status.
- We will be following recommendations from CDPHE for evaluation and treatment of ill or exposed persons.
Notice to Employers:
- No Spirometry/Pulmonary Function Tests (PFTs) will be performed
- No Breath Alcohol Tests (BATS) will be performed
- No Annual Respirator Fit Testing will be performed
- No Audiometry Tests will be performed
- Respirator FIT testing will be limited:
- to medical/first responder/EMS/fire/police/security type position that is relevant to the pandemic
- INITIAL fittings to ensure proper sizing to protect workers from exposure to hazardous materials in the workplace
We have also pro-actively instituted TELE-MEDICINE as an option for those patients who cannot/choose not to come in person!
Tele-Medicine appointments will be hosted via Zoom.
Peak Form Medical Clinic
Peak Form Medical Clinic is an award-winning leader in occupational medicine,
physical therapy, and orthopedic rehabilitation services
with locations in Boulder and Brighton to conveniently serve the Front Range in Colorado.
Call us today! Boulder: 303.402.9283 / Brighton: 303.655.9005
WHAT IS OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE?
Occupational health is a medical field devoted to the prevention and management of occupational and environmental injury, illness and disability, and the promotion of health and productivity of workers, their families and communities. At our state-of-the-art facilities in Boulder and Brighton our medical providers believe in good communication and relationship building with the patient and the employer to ensure the best of care. We take the time with each patient that is needed to return employees back to work quickly and efficiently.
“Great desk staff. Friendly, eye contact, informative, efficient, polite. This makes all the difference!
First time with Lorinda. I felt she really understood what I was experiencing. She calmed my fears & gave me realistic options. I look forward to working with her!”
“GREAT STAFF! Very attentive, very personable and very knowledgeable. I’ve had a wonderful experience dealing will everyone at Peak Performance Medical. Thank you for helping me!”
“The people at Peak Form were very welcoming, professional and knowledgeable. After setting my appointment, the morning I came in I had no wait to be seen and got right in. The staff made me feel very much at ease but at the same time were thorough and professional. I would highly recommend Peak Form.”
“Best medical experience I’ve had in a long time. Very calm, non white coat professionals. Wish they could be my primary care physician. If you have any doubt about this place…don’t. They do an excellent job.”
“It’s the little things that make for a great experience! In this case, I came in to renew my DOT physical. Not only did they get me in early when I told them I had a time crunch, but they also laminated my wallet copy for me. And the best part: they sent a copy to the DMV and saved me a trip there! I didn’t think having to renew my DOT physical would make me this happy, but somehow Peak Form managed it. :)”
“I’m an avid cyclist and have had intermittent lower-back pain. I worked with Harry at Peak Form and he was extremely helpful in understanding what needs to be done short and long term to reduce the chances of having this problem again. He was also extremely patient with all my questions, always attentive during my PT sessions (as opposed to sending me to do my exercise by myself), and worked with me to minimize my visits because of my busy schedule.”
“I have been going to Peak Form twice a week for 8 weeks to take care of a shoulder dislocated after a mountain bike accident. The staff are very nice and helpful, the location was excellent for me, the place itself is also very nice. They have separate rooms for treatment and a common area with a lot of equipment. It was never crowded and the feeling of personal treatment is high and welcoming. Most importantly, by following the very easy app Harry the physiotherapist (very recommended) gave me and together with the inhouse sessions, I recovered in a very short time.”
“I worked with the Peak Form Physical Therapy a few years ago. The physical therapists were knowledgeable and were dedicated to provide excellent patient care. The staff took great care of their patients and the patients seemed happy with the personalized attention that they received. Jeanette is an enthusiastic clinic director and maintains healthy working environment at the clinic. The high quality of patient care along with the positive environment at Peak Form makes them one of the leading physical therapy clinics!!”
“Alex and the rest of the staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and were very helpful with my recovery from ACL surgery. I was able to dance at my wedding 4 months post-op and was back on the ski slopes after 7 months. Thank you to the Brighton team for all your hard work!”
“Peak Form PT is top notch. I’m a 38 year old guy who doesn’t realize it. Peak Form Pt has put me back in shape on several occasions. They are active therapists who realize its no fun to be sitting on the side lines. I felt that the therapist listened to my symptoms closely, came up with an appropriate treatment plan then devised a plan to prevent the injury from reoccurring.”
EMPLOYERS WE HAVE HELPED
WITH THEIR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NEEDS
With over 10 years of knowledge and technical skills,
we are leaders in occupational health and physical therapy services for patients in and around the Colorado Front Range area.
Easy access, free parking, on RTD bus line
695 South Broadway
Boulder, CO 80305
Physical Therapy Hours:
Occupational Medicine Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm
1093 E Bridge Street
Brighton, CO 80601
Physical Therapy Hours:
Occupational Medicine Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm